Rural Broadband Forum 2021
There is a lack of broadband and rural networks combined with an explosion in businesses and opportunities. Join our incredible list of panelists at this live webinar on Tuesday, September 28th at 1 PM EST as they address these questions and more:
- Where do operators see growth potential?
- Is the basic connectivity business attractive given government subsidies?
- What are the implications of big players’ moves on smaller operators?
- Is broadband a utility?
Hosted by Pat Clemens, Director, Accord Communications Finance, Accord Financial, and Tim Savageaux, Communications Technology Analyst, Northland Capital Markets, here are our experienced, knowledgeable panelists:
1:00–1:15pm ET: Opening Remarks
1:15–2:00pm ET: Service Provider / Operator Panel
- Brad Moline, President, Allo Communications
- Carl Russo, Chairman & CEO, Calix Networks
- Matt Dement, Managing Director, Stephens Capital Partners, LLC.
- Nathan Stooke, CEO, Wisper Internet
2:00–2:45pm ET: Infrastructure/Technology Panel
- Eric Stonestrom, CEO, Airspan Networks
- Pete Smith, CEO, Aviat Networks
- Cheri Beranek, CEO, Clearfield Inc
- Charlie Vogt, CEO, DZS Inc
3:00–4:00pm ET: Small Group Investor Meetings
*when registering please request breakout sessions**
3:00pm ET: Aviat Networks (AVNW) Breakout
3:00pm ET: Clearfield (CLFD) Breakout
3:20pm ET: Airspan Networks (MIMO) Breakout
3:20pm ET: DZS Inc. (DZSI) Breakout